CARA CEPAT DAN MUDAH MENJAWAB SOAL UJIAN NASIONAL BAHASA INGGRIS SMP 2014/2015 MENENTUKAN INFORMASI RINCI



STANDAR KOMPETENSI LULUSAN : READING
Menentukan Informasi Rinci
Informasi rinci adalah informasi yang tertulis didalam teks

Contoh Teks


(Sumber Latihan Ujian Nasional  TO 1, 2014/2015)
Dear Naomi
Hi,how are you? How was your holiday? I am really curious. Let me tell you about my trip to Ranau Lake in Lampung. It is located between two provinces. Lampung and South Sumatra. Would you like to know more?

Instead of going by Ferry, I took a plane from Jakarta to Bandar Lampung. My uncle met me at the airport. There, I continued my trip by his car (1). I was so happy to visit Ranau Lake because I really enjoy mountainous areas. I love nature so much.(2)

I spent two nights at a cottage near the lake. The cottage was built only a few meters from the lake . I only several steps I could dip my feet in the fresh water. All Kinds of meals tasted very delicious there. I thought it was because of the cool weather.

Visiting Ranau Lake was a fantastic experience. It was my first time to see such a beautiful view. Well I think you should go there someday, so that you can experience it yourself, see you !
Love
Widia                   




Contoh pertanyaan yang menanyakan informasi rinci diawali dengan berbagai kata tanya contoh:
Kata Tanya
arti
Kata tanya
arti
Kata tanya
arti
What
Apa
How many
Berapa banyak
How far
Berapa jauh
Who
Siapa
How much
Berapa harga
How long
Berapa lama
Why
Mengapa
What time
Jam berapa

Berapa panjang
Where
Dimana
How Old
Berapa umur
Which
Yang mana
When
Kemana
How high
Berapa tinggi
Whom
Siapa yang
How
Bagaimana
How weight
Berapa berat
How fast
Berapa cepat

Contoh pertanyaan berdasarkan teks diatas
1.       How did Widia travel to Ranau lake?
a.       By plane                       b. by ship                             c. on foot                             d.by car
Pembahasan : Cari kalimat kunci (cetak tebal) didalam teks
. There, I continued my trip by his car----jawaban    d. by car
2.       Why was Widia happy  spend her holiday at Ranau Lake?
a.       She loves nature  b. her uncle asked her    c. it’s far from Jakarta  d. the place is very good
Pembahasan : cari kalimat kunci ( cetak tebal dan digaris bawahi) di dalam teks
I was so happy to visit Ranau Lake because I really enjoy mountainous areas. I love nature so much.
Jawaban---- a. She loves nature


No comments:

Post a Comment