Teks naratif : TERI AND RONI THE BUTTERFLIES

            Once upon a time, there were two butterflies, Teri and Roni. They are friends. Teri and Roni had the same crown.)
          One day, Kody a frog, saw Teri and Roni quarreling  “ You  took it!” said Roni, “ No, I did not!” said Teri.
“Hey,what’s the matter ?” asked Kodi.
“Teri stole  my crown!” said Roni
“ No, I did not,” said Teri
‘Yesterday, I still had my crown when she came to visit  me” said Roni.
“Today  I can not find  my crown! Look!,she is wearing it!” shouted Roni.
“My mom gave me the crown,” Teri explained.
Kodi suggested they all to go to Roni’s house.
“Where did you put it?” Said Kodi to Roni
“I put  it on the table.” Roni answered
They did not find the crown.
“ May be if fell down.” Kodi looked under  table. Nothing  was there.
“It was my fovourite crown!” Roni sobbed
“ I did not steal  yours, but if you like it so much, you can have mine,” Teri gave Roni the crown.
            “It’s here !” Kodi saw (lihat) the crown behind the curtain.
Roni stopped crying,”Thank God, Kodi found it!”
“Sorry Teri, I accused you. I’m terrible friend”
It’s ok,” said Teri.” Let’s say thanks to Kodi!”

No comments:

Post a Comment