THE TWO BUTTERFLIES, TERI & RONI

Once upon a time, there were two butterflies, Teri and Roni. They were friends. Teri and Roni had the same crown.
One day, Kodi a frog, saw Teri and Roni quarelling.” You took it!” said Roni.” No, I didn’t!’ said Teri.
“Hey, what’s the matter?” asked Kodi.
“ Teri stole my crown!’ said Roni
“ No, I didn’t,” said Teri
“Yesterday, I still had my crown when she came to visit me,” said Roni
“Today I cannot find the crown! Look ! She is wearing it!” Roni shouted.
“My mom gave me this crown! ,” Teri explained
Kodi suggested they all go to Roni’s house
“Where did you put it?” said Kodi to Roni
“ I put it on the table,” Rani answered
They didn’t found the crown.
“Maybe it fell down.” Kodi looked under the table. Nothing was there.
“It was my favourite crown!” Roni sobbed
“I didn’t steal yours, but if you like to so much, you can have mine,” Teri gave Roni the crown.
“It’s here !” Kodi saw the crown behind the curtain.
Roni stopped crying,” Thank God, Kodi found it”
“It’s okay,” said teri, “Let’s say thank to Kodi!”

No comments:

Post a Comment