LOVE QUOTES



A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
~Henri Stendhal
Do all things with love.
~Og Mandino
Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.
~Rainer Maria Rilke
Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.
~Voltaire
If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~Michel de Montaigne
A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.
~Bill Keane
Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.
~Francois de La Rochefoucauld
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
~A. A. Milne
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
~Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment