To enrich your student vocabulary you can apply this games in your class :
- Ask the students to guess what is on your mind by saying “ In this classroom , I can see something that begins with “C”…
- Students might answer :chair, or curtain or clock
- If they cannot “read your mind”, so you win the game. The answer they were supposed to find was “cable”
- So, you can play again by saying:
- “in this classroom, I can see something that begin with “B”…etc.
- Remember that the teacher always have to mention something they can see in the classroom. It might be parts of the body, clothing, make-up, stationary ..etc