Once upon time, a man had a wonderful parrot. There was no other parrot like it. The parrot could say every word, except one word. The parrot would not say the name of the place where it was born. The name of the place was Catano.
The man felt excited having the smartest parrot but he could not understand why the parrot would not say Catano. The man tried to teach the bird to say Catano however the bird kept not saying the word.
At the first, the man was very nice to the bird but then he got very angry. “You stupid bird!” pointed the man to the parrot. “Why can’t you say the word? Say Catano! Or I will kill you” the man said angrily. Although he tried hard to teach, the parrot would not say it. Then the man got so angry and shouted to the bird over and over; “Say Catano or I’ll kill you”. The bird kept not to say the word of Catano.
The next day, the man came back to the chicken house. He opened the door and was very surprised. He could not believe what he saw at the chicken house. There were three death chickens on the floor. At the moment, the parrot was standing proudly and screaming at the last old chicken; “Say Catano or I’ll kill you”.
3. Like it
18. At the moment
1. What is the text talk about?
2. What is the genre of the text?
3. What is purpose of the text?
4. Mention the orientation part?
5. Mention the complication part?
6. Mention the resolution part?
7. Why the man got so angry and shouted to the bird over and over?
8. You are as stupid as the chickens. Just stay with them”.The underlined word refers to?
9. Next it will be your turn, I will eat you too, stupid parrot”
The synonym of The underlined word is…
10. What is the moral value of the text above?